- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Work and Career
Dr. Silberberg has been involved with psychotherapy research for many years and earned a University Fellowship at the University of Maryland.
Dr. Ayelet Silberberg
I’ll strive to build a genuine and caring relationship with you so that you’ll feel safe exploring different aspects of your life. In therapy sessions, we will make sense of your emotions and experiences and work together to explore new ways of thinking and behaving. That will be your path towards lasting change.
Sometimes you may feel stuck, or like you don’t know how to approach a problem. I will help you gain a trust in yourself and your emotions so that we can find a way forward together.
I am honored that patients allow me into their worlds, and are open to exploring and expressing the often hidden aspects of themselves in therapy.Ayelet Silberberg, Ph.D. Therapist DC
I believe that each person is an expert on their own life and experiences. My job as a therapist is to use my extensive training and professional knowledge to provide people with support in their journeys and challenge them to work towards their goals.
As a therapist in DC, I love that I get to assist people to lead fuller, happier, more meaningful lives. Making changes in our lives can be painful and scary. I’ll help you to take risks that can create meaningful change while remaining true to yourself and your values.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the University of Virginia
- M.S. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- B.A. in Behavioral Science (Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology) Ben-Gurion University of the Negev