- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Grief and Loss
- Relationships and Communication
Dr. Kozne is a member of the Society for the Psychological Study of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Issue and was awarded the Palo Alto University Fellowship Award.
Dr. Genevieve Kozne
Psychology Associate | Postdoctoral Fellow
Through our work together, I hope that you will learn to form more meaningful relationships and feel supported in the life challenges we so often endure alone. Together, we will strive to help you grow in your ability to tolerate difficulties and realize your resilience.
Through my own experiences of loss and challenge, I have developed a sincere desire to support you on your journey. I value the privilege of seeing people as their authentic selves and witnessing the resilience and strength of those who sit across from me.
It is inspiring to see that people are capable of enduring the challenges and transitions that occur in suffering and attaining the life and relationships they didn’t imagine possible.Genevieve Kozne, Ph.D. Therapist DC
Together we will challenge you to try new things that may lead to a more fulfilling life. I can’t wait to help you create new patterns that leave you feeling more connected to yourself and others.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the Palo Alto University, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the Colorado State University
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology from the Palo Alto University, Pacific Graduate School of Psychology
- B.S. in Psychology from Saint Mary’s College of California