- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexuality and Intimacy
Dr. Tollerson is a past Fellow of the Insititute of Contemporary Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis and has worked in educational programs serving at-risk youth.
Dr. Jennifer Tollefson
My wish is that through therapy, you can come to make meaning of the past, recognize patterns in relationships, and understand the underlying meanings of your symptoms, thoughts, and behaviors.
My goal is to facilitate a safe, warm and empathic environment so that you can explore and gain insight into your internal world.
I love providing others with the often novel experience of being heard, validated, cared for, and challenged.Jennifer Tollefson, Psy.D. Therapist DC
I am excited by the curative capacity of the human connection and believe that everyone has a distinct story filled with stories of struggles and resiliency. Over time, I hope that my patients develop a stronger sense of self and feel more in control over their decision-making, relationships, and actions.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the Bridge View and Challenger Day Schools
- M.Psy. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- B.A. in Psychology from the Boston University