- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Grief and Loss
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexuality and Intimacy
Dr. Steglitz has extensive training in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and has published numerous scholarly articles and book chapters on Evidence-Based Therapy Practice.
Dr. Jeremy Steglitz
I’m an active, warm, open and flexible therapist. Through our work together, I hope that you would come to feel more connected, more accepted, and less alone.
In therapy sessions, we’ll focus on building greater awareness and understanding of your patterns so we can begin to change the thoughts and behaviors that can play a significant role in your distress.
I hope that therapy helps people to nurture healthier relationships with themselves and with others, and to cultivate a purpose and sense of meaning.Jeremy Steglitz, Ph.D. Therapist DC
The therapy relationship is unlike any other, and I was drawn toward that. It’s a gift to hear others’ stories so intimately. It’s incredibly rewarding and humbling to be invited into someone else’s life and to be a small part of their growth.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Clinical Psychology at the Washington DC VA Medical Center
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from Northwestern University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s and West Hospitals
- M.S. in Clinical Psychology from Northwestern University
- M.P.H in Social and Behavioral Sciences from Yale University
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania