- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Relationships and Communication
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Grief and Loss
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Work and Career
Dr. Birch continuously seeks diverse learning opportunities to feed his curiosity, to better understand behavior from many perspectives, and to improve his abilities as a therapist.
Dr. Ryan Birch
I excel at helping people explore life’s difficult questions and decisions. Through openness, curiosity, and trust I’ll help you to make sense of your life experiences, relationships, thoughts, and feelings. We’ll do that so you can achieve the change that you’re seeking.
I cherish the opportunity in therapy to foster growth in others.Ryan Birch, Psy.D. Therapist DC
I am passionate about helping you in a deep and meaningful way. This might include assisting you to cultivate capacities for understanding, work, creativity, and connection. Together you and I will figure out what is most important for you and strive towards that.
I hope that our work will help you discover your most authentic self and new potentials for healing, fulfillment, and joy.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy at the Karen Horney Clinic
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Certificate from Adelphi University
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from George Fox University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the Nassau University Medical Center
- B.A. in Ministry from Azusa Pacific University