- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Relationships and Communication
- Work and Career
Before joining us, Dr. Singer trained at one of preeminent college counseling centers on the East Coast and worked at one of the largest universities in the country in an integrative healthcare setting.
Dr. Tracy Singer
As your therapist, I would focus on helping you to grow from the life experiences and challenges that you’re facing. I act as a guide on that journey, assisting you to find your inner strengths to make the changes you’re seeking.
I want to help you to better understand yourself — and to also better understand important people in your life. One way we’d achieve that is by tuning into the way that you think about yourself, your actions, and the people around you. With that knowledge, you and I would collaborate to make changes to how you feel and act.
To me, therapy is most effective when you're able to feel more connected to yourself, your life, and the people most important to you.Tracy Singer, Psy.D. Therapist DC
My hope is that our work in therapy will help you to feel more resilient and capable of achieving your life and relationship goals.
- Postdoctoral Resident in Psychology at the University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Loyola University Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the University of Delaware
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill