- Sexuality and Intimacy
- LGBT and Sexual Orientation
- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Grief and Loss
- Relationships and Communication
Dr. Wayne Bullock, a therapist in DC, has advanced specialty training in human sexuality and has been a member of the American Psychological Association for nearly a decade.
Dr. Wayne Bullock
As your therapist, we’ll work together to address your struggles to feel connected and unhappiness with where you are in life.
Together we’ll strive to make therapy into a rich opportunity to take a look at patterns that might repeat in your life and to make lasting changes.
To do this and improve your life, I help guide you to understand patterns and your style of interacting with yourself and others.
To create lasting change, I encourage an exploration of dynamics and beliefs operating beneath the surface.Wayne Bullock, Psy.D., M.Ed. Therapist DC
My goals and hope for you are that our work together leads you to make more informed choices and to feel more in control, authentic, and connected.
- Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellowship Program in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy at the William Alanson White Institute
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Widener University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Villanova University Counseling Center
- M.Ed. in Human Sexuality from Widener University
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Widener University
- B.A. in Psychology from the American Military University