Early 2018 Opening: Early Career Psychologist, Washington DC
We’re seeking an innovative and forward-thinking psychologist who aims to establish and grow a long-term, full-time career with us.
What makes our practice a pretty great place.
- Our mission is to bring the benefits of psychotherapy to many. We recognize that psychotherapy and mental illnesses are still stigmatized. We aim to change people’s perceptions.
- Reward your inner nerd. We recognize the value in your years of education and training. We provide highly competitive compensation for your nerdy ways.
- Feed your altruistic side. We’ve invested in developing innovative lower fee opportunities in DC to systemically offer therapy to even more people.
- Give back to our community and our profession. Help us to establish and grow our lower fee training institute. You’ll have opportunities to supervise, teach, and train tomorrow’s psychologists.
- We’re shrinks/innovators. Be part of a progressive practice that seeks to innovate and utilize cutting edge technology to enhance the way we do therapy.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology or Clinical Psychology from an APA-accredited program.
- Completion of a Pre-Doctoral Internship at an APA-accredited internship site.
- Active license/immediately license-eligible to practice psychology in the District of Columbia.
- Must have an interest in and experience working with gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered clients.
Before you apply
We’re not a good fit for everyone.
We recognize and value the contributions of all therapists who endeavor a career in this profession.
However, we’re not a good match if you’re seeking to remain part-time (less than 30 clinical hours per week), be employed in multiple settings, or dream to eventually establish a solo private practice.
We are keenly aware of who is most apt to thrive with us. In a nutshell, if you believe you’d fit in with a team of psychotherapy nerds, excel in a camaraderie-driven environment, possess a long history of prioritizing compassionate and highly responsive, ethical professionalism, then we’d love to hear from you.
Review this opportunity and begin your application with us here.