Winter 2024 Openings:
- In-Person Couples Therapy Specialist
We are seeking a warm, collegial, and forward-thinking therapist aiming to establish a long-term, full-time career with us.
- Develop rewarding, long-term therapeutic relationships with motivated, psychologically aware clients.
- Focus time and energy on your real passion for providing therapy and developing your skills as a clinician.
- Provide psychotherapy mainly to couples, but also some individuals,
- Full-time (30 direct clinical hours per week).
Successful Candidates Should Have:
- Active license/license-eligible to practice psychology, social work, or professional counseling in the District of Columbia.
- Must have a commitment to multiculturally competent practice.
- Must be interested in and experience working with gay, lesbian, bisexual, and gender-diverse clients.
What Makes Our Practice a Great Place:
- Our mission is to bring the benefits of psychotherapy to many. We recognize that psychotherapy and mental illnesses are still stigmatized. We aim to change people’s perceptions.
- Reward your inner nerd. We recognize the value of your years of education and training. We provide highly competitive compensation — including health care coverage and 401k matching — for your nerdy ways.
- Feed your altruistic side. We’ve invested in developing innovative lower-fee opportunities in DC to offer therapy to even more people systemically.
- Give back to our community and our profession. Help us to establish and grow our lower-fee training institute. You’ll have opportunities to supervise, teach, and train tomorrow’s psychologists.
- We’re shrinks/innovators. Be part of a progressive practice that seeks to innovate and utilize cutting-edge technology to enhance the way we do therapy.
Review this opportunity and begin your application with us here.