- Depression and Sadness
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Grief and Loss
- LGBT and Sexual Orientation
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Work and Career
Dr. Ilyse Zable, a therapist in DC, brings her years of experience as an economist to her clients, helping them to see and understand complex patterns in their lives. Her analytical expertise and warmth make her a deeply effective therapist.
Dr. Ilyse Zable
I want to help you develop a fuller understanding of yourself, so you can find meaning in the events and relationships in your life.
Together, we’ll explore how your emotions and experiences have shaped you, and begin to identify new, more effective ways to handle life’s challenges.
My approach is collaborative. I establish a safe environment so that you feel comfortable and supported. This is important because the more you can bring to our sessions, the more you will benefit.
I want to help you recognize and draw on your resilience so you can claim more control over your life, both internally and externally.Ilyse Zable, Psy.D. Therapist DC
As a therapist, it is a joy to see people begin to change through treatment, emerging with a new level of understanding, strength and personal acceptance.
- Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellowship Program at Georgetown University
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- Pre-Doctoral Psychology Internship at the University of Virginia
- M.Psy. in Clinical Psychology from the George Washington University
- M.A. in Economics from The Johns Hopkins University
- B.S. in Agricultural Economics from Cornell University