- Anxiety and Stress
- Body Image
- Depression and Sadness
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Gender Identity and Diversity
- Grief and Loss
- Relationships and Communication
- Work and Career
- Women’s Issues
Xihlovo has presented at cross-cultural conferences and is a member of the American Counseling Association.
Xihlovo Mabunda, MS, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor (DC application pending)
I hope you gain a safe, authentic space to explore, learn and lean into parts that have always been present but not seen. I want to foster a space that allows for profound improvement and change while welcoming joy and lightness.
My experiences growing up in South Africa led me to know that I could encourage people to invite their voices into difficult and meaningful conversations in non-threatening and empowering ways.
As a clinician whose practice is rooted in social justice, I emphasize clients’ rights to take up space and embody authentic connections with self.Xihlovo Manbunda, MS, LPC Therapist DC
I love the ability to challenge and be challenged by others as much as I love my role as a therapist I hold in witnessing and celebrating change.
- Post-Masters Certificate from Chestnut Hill College
- M.S. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Villanova University
- B.S. in Psychology from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania