- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
- Grief and Loss
- Diversity and Cultural Identity
- Relationships and Communication
- Sexuality and Intimacy
- Work and Career
Regan Mayo, Ph.D. a therapist in DC is a clinical supervisor to advanced graduate students in psychology and has been a member of the American Psychological Association for nearly a decade.
Dr. Regan Mayo
Director of Training, Psychologist
I work with my clients to understand how they cope with the ups and downs of the present and the realities of their past experiences. Once we’ve developed an understanding, we work together to build a happier and healthier future.
My diverse training and experiences as a psychologist allow me to customize how I collaborate with each client. Together, we focus on understanding how thoughts, emotions, and actions impact your life, relationships, and career.
We’ll set goals and work towards them together.Regan Mayo, Ph.D. Therapist DC
As your collaborator, I want to help you achieve an appreciation for lasting change and striving towards a better life.
- Post-Doctoral Psychology Fellowship Program at Georgetown University
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the Arizona State University
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at the University of Pennsylvania
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Boston College
- B.A. in Psychology from Northwestern University