REDISCOVER HOPE WITH A DEPRESSION THERAPIST NEAR ME
Our goal is to help you move forward and believe in possibility.
You Don’t Have to Feel Hopeless.
While sadness and feeling unmotivated are a regular part of life, depression often feels like a hole you can’t pull yourself out of. Our DC therapists can help you get back in control of your life.
When you feel the spark to make a change, we’re here and ready to help you get started right away.
Our therapists in DC understand how hard it is to feel hopeless, irritable, and uninterested in nearly everything. We help you work through these challenging times so you can find relief and thrive again.
People describe depression in many ways, including:
- Persistent low energy
- Feeling down for long periods of time
- Significant lack of motivation
- Disengagement with life
- Hopelessness and powerlessness
We treat depression to help you in these ways:
- Improve how you feel by working to restore your level of hope that change is possible.
- Collaborate with you to understand what’s going on under the surface that’s driving your persistent sadness, irritability, and hopelessness.
- Use your enhanced understanding of yourself to build a sense of resilience and confidence to effectively deal with stressful and disappointing moments.
Our goal is to collaborate with you to get you to a great place in life. It may be hard to believe now, but when you find the right therapist in DC to address your depression, you’ll get to a place where you’ll feel able to move forward, and gain hope and belief in possibility.
Depression is highly treatable. Whether with us or someone else, seek help with depression so that you don't needlessly sufferTherapy Group of DC
That's how many Americans struggle with depression during any 1-year period according to the National Institute of Mental Health.