- Anxiety and Stress
- Work and Career
- LGBT and Sexual Orientation
- Relationships and Communication
Dr. Brad Brenner, a therapist in DC, started the Therapy Group of DC in 2003 and has been recognized by the American Psychological Association for his outstanding achievements in Counseling Psychology.
Dr. Brad Brenner
Not Currently Accepting New Patients
I love when my clients come to know their inherent strengths and catapult themselves further forward than they believed possible. I want to help you believe in what’s possible too.
As a therapist, I emphasize increasing confidence and hope and learning to leave outdated and unforgiving views of yourself behind.
Right now, this may sound like an unattainable goal. But after decades of studying and practicing psychology, I’ve seen clients far exceed their expectations. All it takes is the right therapist.
I want you to find tenacity, calm, and resourcefulness within. My job is to help you find it.Brad Brenner, Ph.D. Therapist DC
I look forward to welcoming you into our practice. Whether you work with me or one of my colleagues at the Therapy Group of DC, know that our aim is to help you reach your potential and find your pathway to great. However, you define it.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Towson University Counseling Center
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- M.Phil. in Social and Developmental Psychology from the University of Cambridge
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of Colorado at Boulder