- Parenting and Family
- Relationships and Communication
- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and Sadness
Dana Treistman, Ph.D. a therapist in DC has been helping people feel better and achieve their best in private practice for over a decade.
Dr. Dana Treistman
My approach to therapy is warm, relaxed, and comfortable. I strive to provide a safe and trusting environment.
I want to help you to connect to the present. People often feel guilty about the past, and worry too much about the future, wishing things were different. I help you to be more fully present in the moment so that life doesn’t pass you by.
I’ll work with you as a therapist to create a supportive, non-judgmental, and empowering space to help you make personally meaningful changes.Dana Treistman, Ph.D. Therapist DC
I am reminded over and over about how much I truly enjoy working with clients. It is an honor and privilege to be invited into my clients’ inner lives and to guide them in the process of healing and creating lasting change.
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- Pre-Doctoral Internship in Professional Psychology at Towson University Counseling Center
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from the University of Maryland
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology from Boston College
- B.A. in Psychology from Emory University